Question
Posted by: Maria M | 2010-04-16

arthritis

Hope you can help. My mon suffers from upper back pain. she has alot of stress so we took her to the neurologist. he said she has the beginning of arthritis in between 3,4,5 vertabrae and she needs physio. what kind of arthritis is this as i want to research it? I know it will get worse with old age....but what we do to help her? It is also in het joint in the right hand. they are going to inject kortoson in that one as it has an infalmmation.

Maria

Maria

There are at least one hundred types of arthritis and you should ask the doctor who consulted her what type of arthritis she has. Once you have this information, I will gladly give advice.