Posted by: RO | 2009-09-11

Hi there. Do you know of any reflexologists that i could perhaps visit in durban?? I suffer with arthritis...My foot has become affected.. the feet collapse towards each other. Will reflexology help?

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello R O
Reflexology will definately help you .... and if you go to a registered reflexologist she/he can help you with your diet and your lifestyle too.

I know of one lady in the Durban area.. .her name is Lizanne Solms on 0828286743 - I'm not sure what area she is in.
Otherwise if you have access to the internet you can go to and click on therapists and then on Kwazulu Natal and find a therapist near you.
All the therapists on that site are registered.
The best of luck and wishing you health.

Warmest regards,

Posted by: Night Rider | 2009-10-26

My partner has been complaining of late that at night I make unusual rapid movements either with the hands or legs. I do not recall that as I am fast asleep when that happens. I am on Citalopram medication for the past 3 months. This has started in the past 2 weeks. What could be the suspected cause?

Reply to Night Rider