Posted by: Ronell | 2009-01-23

I would like to know if i can inherit artiritus? My grnadfather had Rimatoid artiritus and my hands are sore and stiff.Im only 28yrs old,but work with my hands a lot as Im a chef.Its not my muscles in my hands,it feels like my joints....
If u can inherit it,what can i do to prevent it?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Ronee
Yes, arthritis can run in families and if your symptoms persist or get worse, you need to see a doctor for some blood tests and maybe x-rays.

Posted by: Touch | 2009-02-09

Is there any medication that can cure rhematoid arthritis.

Reply to Touch
Posted by: Karen | 2009-01-23

Arthritis is definitely hereditary. it is also normal for you to experience these joint pain at your age.
There is a product called ArthroGuard Intensive, it is great to PREVENT and TREAT arthritis . Start using it now you won' t be sorry. you can also use it on an ongoing basis. I' ts 100% safe.

Reply to Karen