Posted by: Zee01 | 2011-07-29

My husband and I are 26, and everyone in my family suffers from Arthiritis in their hands as they get older.
His mother also suffers from it, and he often complains that his hands are sore.
What is the best, especially for my father, as he suffers the worst, that they can take?

And then more importantly, is there anything hubby and I, and our kids can take, to prevent or minimize this for us for oneday???

Thank you so much!!!

There are about 100 arthritic conditions and the optimal treatment will depend on the spesific diagnosis. Genetic markers can be tested to determine if one is at risk. I therefore, suggest that a rhumatologist is consulted for the best advice.