Question
Posted by: Berny | 2008/11/25

Arthimia

I was diagnosed with Arthimia in July. My heart is making a loop now and again. I am on medication, but the question that i would like to ask is: I am still getting pains in my chest and abdomen. It feels like quick stabbing pains is it normal or do i need to be concerned?

Dear Berny
I think your doctor should try and find the cause of the pains - heart pain is usually a dull ache rather than a stabbing pain but there may be another reason for this. (inflammation of the pleura/muscles between the ribs/ rib cartilage)

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/26

you might be at risk of having heart disses