Question
Posted by: Keke | 2012/07/27

Arteries problem

Thank you for replying to my problem I hear and understand that maybe my problem is poor veins which could be as a results of obesity... I''m not obesed and I''m super fit. I''m a cyclist I cycle plus or minus 50km three times a week I do 90min spinning every second Saturday I also do free weights in between. So not really sure what could be my problem but I believe it could be poor. Run visibility and what could be the cause of that since I''m no even fat
The nurse complain that she could see my vein but it just disappears

Keke

Some people do have poor veins for no spesific reason but if you are concerned, consult your doctor for an examination.