Posted by: Keke | 2012-07-25

Arteries problem

I have a problem which I don''t know which specialist to go to for help...I''ve just came back from the lab to draw blood for insurance purposes now my problem is its always difficult no matter how experienced the nurse is on drawing blood they always have problems finding my nerve and if eventually they find it theres not much blood coming out...what is my problem any supplements I can take to have more blood... Another lady told me one of her friends died of stroke coz she didn''t have enough blood

I do not think that your problem is not having enough blood. It is possible that you have poor veins and obesity is often the cause. Consult your doctor for an examination to exclude anemia and diabetes. Follow a healthy diet with lots of fruit and vegetables and do at least 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise, four to five times per week.