Question
Posted by: Jozi | 2009/10/26

Arousing her

My wife alays expect me to innitiate sex, she never does, nor take part in fore play, she experts to be arosed and only joins in later. Please ladies, tell me, is it a men' s job?

Sex with a partner is like a tango – not a solo dance! Women often wait for the partners to initiate – for several reasons: they either do not feel a desire for intimacy until they have been warmed up, feel shy, feel inadequate or might want intimacy but does not feel like sex. It is imp[ortamt to explore the reasons for this role distribution and find ways to address it. You could find it interesting to read up a bit on the difference in sexual responses between men and women and sexual desire disparity. You are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za or phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner that you could go and see as close as possible to you.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/28

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: anon | 2009/10/27

My side of story im the one who initiate and somtimes will get negative comments from hubby, like " im tired" , or " we did it yesterday"  , "  he wants to sleep" . And each time when he initiate I respond quickly as I love sex. I even asked him what to do to reduce my sex drive as i can see if I ask him to have sex he compains bt I continue until I do it. this been happening for sometime as his reason for not having sex was we were sleeping in our bed with our daughter of 17 months now , bt its been a month now that she sleeps with her nanny instead of us having fun in bed just the two of us he complains. Over the week-end he asked me to BJ him and I said im tired and I c he is still angry with me. Our sex life is great though.

I don' t know what to do, as I have made my decisin that he is selfish when he wants its fyn I move with the flow , but if Im the one who wants he complains....

Please advice

Reply to anon
Posted by: Derek | 2009/10/27

hi boet,i feel for u as i am in the same boat as u are.we have been married for some time,every time we going to have sex,i have to tell her wat to do .i am fed up.

Reply to Derek