Question
Posted by: LdK | 2011-11-16

arousal

I am a 35 yr old female, married 10 years with 2 kids aged 6 and 8. My husband and I used to enjoy intercourse every second night but lately I am not in the mood. I have no extra stress and sometimes I feel bored of the routine. We have tried all different positions, etc to make it more exciting. For some reason, I can only reach orgasm with oral sex (and even this takes a while) - its seems that my clitoris is not as sensitive as it used to be. Is this possible?

There are many reasons why you could have loss of desire > Some of the reasons could include the contraceptivePill , thyroid disease , depression, sexual boredom (which is natural , relationship difficulties etc. The clitoris can becomne desentized after delivery and may account for your difficulty. Bringing magic back to your relatioship by making a date with your husband , creating settings that feed your sensuality ,initiating sex sometimes etc will help . Amedical screen may help