Question
Posted by: Peter | 2009/10/27

Aropax and malaria

I am currently on Aropax CR 25mg. In 3 weeks I will be going on a Mozambique trip for 2 weeks. I will need to get malaria pills, but I want to know if there is any precaution I must take when taking Aropax and the malaria pills. Will it be fine taking both the medications at the same time or will it interact with each other?

Hallo Peter
I would advise you not to use Larium (or any of the generics there of) as it can cause depression to worsen. Rather use Malanil (atovaquone/proguanil)which will not interact with Aropax.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/27

Hallo Peter

Reply to cyberdoc