Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-07

I have been prescribed Aropax 20mg for 6 months, but it is time to come off it now.

It was prescribed just to help me a little bit, we had huge changes in a short while and I was struggling to cope.

Now my question, how do I correctly wean myself off it?
My dr said to take 1, skip 1, take 1, for 2 weeks. Isn''t this period too short?

I have googled (bad idea I know) and I have read horrible stories about side effects and withdrawel symptoms etc.

Please help me to minimise the side effects and symptoms by doing this right!

Thank you in advance!

Your doctor is correct and I forsee no problems. If you do experience side effects, you should consult your doctor and maybe wean yourself off it for longer than two weeks.