Question
Posted by: Marina | 2012/03/23

Aropax

I have been taking aropax now for a week, the pharmacist told me it will take a week to settle into my system, but i like to know if you may consume alcohol during the time, even if it is moderate. ?

Generally, though you're allowed to start feeling better earlier, all antidepressants need at least 2 weeks to start showing their full benefits ( and if they then don't, a re-assessment and perhaps the trial of a different drug would be called for ).
Alcohol use is not encouraged. On its own, alcohol is a DEPRESSANT and worsens depression, and it usually interferes with the action of antidepressants and other meds.

1