Question
Posted by: Johan | 2009-03-31

Aropax

I just been given Aropax by my doctor, and read negative remarks nline about it. Currently im experiencing an upset stomach from it, should i carry on or stopit and speak to my doctor?

If you really seach online, you'll find negative remarks about absolutely anything and everything. So an expert opinion from a doc / shrink with experience and knowledge is worth more --- check the origins of the negative comments. Often, they're from individuals with a bee in their bonnet.
Carry on with the Aropax and speak to your doctor. Much depends on how much of an upset stomach you are experiencing, and how long you have been on the Aropax. It can cause mild nausea at first.

1
Posted by: Maria | 2009-03-31

Johan, my GP prescribed ad meds for me, and when the side effects were bad described something else in addition to control the side effects. When I eventually couldn' t stand it anymore I went to see a psychiatrist who said the gp should have taken me off the original meds after two weeks given the severity of the side effects. So if it' s a gp prescribing your Aropax, consider seeing a psychiatrist instead as it is their specialist area.

Reply to Maria