Question
Posted by: Tania | 2010/11/17

Aropax 12,5mg, anyone pls!!

Good day, could anyone on this forum tell me if you have used Aropax 12,5mg for anxiety, and what your side effects were including any weight loss? thanks

May I start by saying that it was the absolutel professional duty of your doctor who prescribed the Aropax to discuss with you in advance, all likely side-effects ; and the pharmacist should also have been available to discuss this further, and should have provided with your pills, the package insert which would summarize all recognized side-effects, interactions, etc.
The family of drugs to which Aropax belongs can cause mild nausea in some people ( especially in the firs weeks ) and this could perhaps lead to some weight loss.

1