Question
Posted by: I.W.Buhlmann | 2010/01/24

Aromasin

To whom it may concern, I had Breast-Cancer detected in August 2008. I needed to have a Lumpectomy &  Radiotherapy. The Oncologist recommended to take Aromasin for the next 5 years. I &  my Daughter in Law Google d this medication &  I was horrified, the aftereffect it has. I thought the Body pain &  all the aftereffect I am experiencing where just a natural thing as I am getting 65+. I had a hysterectomy some years ago &  was prescribed Premarin. I understand, those days it was believed Premarin was good for the Hart, the right Medication to take for Woman in my age &  the situation I was in. Now the Medical reserge knows now that Premarin cause Cancer.I &  many Woman where Clinical trials &  many died of Breast Cancer. I feel this is again the same thing with Aromasin. Please Sir Madam, how much do you know about Aromasin?
I am not an English speaking Person &  I hope, that I make my self clear for you to understand what I am trying to say. Could you send the Reply to my e-mail please. Thank you
Kind Regards
I.W.Buhlmann

Expert ImagePharmacist

Dear Mrs Buhlman Please send me your email address. All the best

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/01/25

Reply to pharmacist