Question
Posted by: fremantle | 2008-11-10

arms and thumb

I have been getting this weird sensation in my right thumb where my hand, thumb area goes numb I start to panic because I cant move it.Now my left arm is sore as ever, Its a weird sensation though going down my shoulder into my elbow and my hand keeps losing its feeling.Its aching almost all the time now, whats happening?!

Dear Fremantle
This could be due to a nerve pinching in the wrist area or in the neck ( like with a slipped disc) Please see your doctor, you will need some special examinations ( nerve conduction tests and or x/rays of the neck) to pinpoint the cause so that it can be treated right