Question
Posted by: Rina | 2011-12-12

Arms

Hi, what can I do to improve the appearance of my arms, I have sellulite on my arms, where the muscles are..

Dear Rina
Cellulite is still not well understood and at present there are a number of theories about its origin and how it should be treated. If you suffer from cellulite on your arms, then it may help to click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles and search for the article on "The Lowdown on Cellulite". Doing targeted arm exercises may help, but it is important to persevere. There are also certain products that also help for cellulite. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes. If you still find that nothing helps for the cellulite then you could discuss the problem with a cosmetic surgeon.
I do hope you will be able to alleviate this problem.

3
Posted by: Annemarie | 2011-12-12

Ek smeer gewoonlik my arms met baba aquas cream en dan skrop ek myself terwyl ek in die bad sit.

Reply to Annemarie
Posted by: Annemarie | 2011-12-12

Hi Rina

Probeer biejtie n lekker body scrub so paar keer in die week. Annique het so n geel spons wat ek gebruik om my arms te skrop en ek skrop my maag ook met hom om bietjie die bloedsomloop aan die gang te sit. Dit is regtig n baie lekker sponsie, probeer gerus.

Reply to Annemarie
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-12-12

Dear Rina