Question
Posted by: MM | 2010/06/07

Armpits- 8 year daughter

My 8 year old daughter has got a problem with her armpits. She had eczema from birth and was treated by Prof. Moodi- Dematologist. She is now fine. I really dotn know what to do, i cant even buy her a deodorant because of her skin history. How can i heal this armpits? Please advise?

Which doctor is relevant for this conditon? Dematologist/GP/Pedetrician

Very worried

Hallo MM
I'm not sure what the problem is if you say that she is now fine (from the eczema?) Does she have a new skin condition of the armpits or is it just smelly?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/07

Hallo MM