Posted by: Jacobeth | 2012-04-19

Armpit odor

I''ve had strong armpit odour from an early age, i currently use Michum deodorant and i feel it''s not really helping as its just blocking my pores and its preventing me from sweating- that''s all i think it does because the minute i sweat i can smell the odour. WHAT CAN I USE ON A DAILY BASIS THAT CAN HELP WITH THE SMELL? PLEASE HELP...

Unfortunately, there is not much that you can do but you can consult a plastic surgeon or dermatologist for botox injections that can alleviate the sweating and odour for up to 6 months.

I had the same problem. I use a rollon called Dryclor and it makes me stop sweating to the extend that once the sweating stops I can easily go for a month not using anything and I don't sweat. Only avaolable from chemists