armpit fat

I' m 14 years old and i' m not overweight at all, but I have these teribble amrpit rolls that wont go away. It makes it very hard to wear normal tank tops etc when they are there are so ugly. I' m 47 kgs and not overweight, but as a young child i was quite chubby so is this fat from then? And how can I get rid of it?

Dear Anonymous
If you are not otherwise overweight, then having a small fat deposit in a specific area could be genetic. Check out the other members of your family to see if any of them have a similar problem. It is also very difficult to move such fat deposits by diet and I don't think you could do specific exercises for fat deposits in the armpits. In this type of case where fat is very localised, I would recommend that you wait until you have stopped growing and then discuss the problem with a plastic surgeon. The chances are that as you grow, these areas will fit in with the rest of your body.
So hang in there