Question
Posted by: twopie | 2008/07/25

arm problems

hello
i am female-56 years old-last winter and this year again in winter-my arm is stiff when i wake in the mornings-also when i take a hot bath-and when i work on the computer-also when i walk a lot-i only suffer from hayfever-my doctor does not seem to know what this is-last year said it was muscles-this year says it is joints-please tell me what you think and what treatment should i be receiving
thanks

Twopie

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a rheumatologist, in order have blood tests done, to exclude auto immune diseases, that affects your joints and muscles. Treatment will be determined, once a proper diagnosis is made.

Kind regards