Question
Posted by: Sean | 2011/06/29

Arm Pain

A friend of mine has extreme arm pain and there is bruising in her armpit she can hardly move her arm, we have seen a doctor and he has taken blood tests which came back saying that her iron is low and that she has increased white blood cells which could be because of flu, she has since been for a sonar and they have told her that they cant tell her what is wrong, now they saying she needs to go for an MRI. Do you idea what it could be? Or how to treat the pain?

Sean

I am unable to make any spesific suggestions about what the cause for her symptoms are and I suggest that you wait for the results of the MRI scan.

Feedback will however be appreciated.