Question
Posted by: lady pta | 2011/02/12

arm and leg pain

I had dvt about 2 years ago i keep on having this awfull pain in the back of my knee and in my right arm that i have to wake up at night
thanks
please help

Lady PTA

I think that your arm and leg pain are not related. I recommend that you consult a doctor for a thorough examination and possibly x-rays of your cervical spine, as nerve impinchment can cause severe arm pain that wakes you at night. Your leg should be re-examined in case of a repeat DVT. Your doctor can consider an ultrasound of the area behind the knee to exclude a Baker's cyst.