Question
Posted by: ELMARIE | 2008/06/04

ARIMIDEX & SIDE EFFECTS - BREAST CANCER

WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN USING ARIMIDEX AFTER A RUN IN WITH BREAST CANCER, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS.

I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR 9 MONTHS NOW AND IS LOSING MOBILITY, PAIN IN MY FINGERS AND TOES, WEAK WRISTS, LOSS OF BONE DENSITY, SLEEPLESSNESS, HOT FLUSHES, DEPRESSION, WEIGHT GAIN ETC. IS THIS MAYBE ONLY MENOPAUSE OR EVEN IN MY HEAD? CAN'T CARRY ON LIKE THIS FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS. THANK YOU. ELMARIE

I am not familiar with Armidex. Your symptoms could certainly be due to menopause.