Question
Posted by: ARDEE | 2008/06/27

ARGUMENTS OVER FINANCE

My husband and I seem to be fighting over money a lot recent.
He is self employed and does not always have work. Some months he has no income. I work and got to support the house. To the extend over the last year and half I have been using my credit card not only for purchases but all my debit orders.
Last month he got a big job and got huge deposit but squeals to assist me pay off debts. He is using this money to renovate an old car and price of spares are not questioned. Every time we come to money issues it is a fight with him thinking why must he help me pay and he even goes to the extent to say that all the debt incurre was not spent on him
I think he is being selfish and cruel in not help me.
Dont know what to do as I cannot leave cos we have 2 kids and currently my salary is tied up to payng debts until the last cent. ALso the house we live in is his inheritance from his father.

This does sound unfair, as the old car is a self-indulgent hobby, which he shouldn't indulge in until he has paid off his debts to you and anyone else to whom he owes money. Yes, he is being selfish. What do other readers think would be a useful approach in thi sort of situation ?

2
Posted by: ardee | 2008/06/27

Reply to ardee
Posted by: hella | 2008/06/27

soon is divorce been there

Reply to hella