Question
Posted by: Moses | 2011/04/26

Are we rushing into things after two months

I am a 33 year old man inlove with a 36 year old lady. We met two months ago and started hitting it off immediately I am inlove as in I really love the woman. For the past tow months that we have been together its only 3days whereby we spend a night apart. I want to marry her I believe she is what I have been looking for in ages. I am not worried about our age different I LOVE HER. I have introduced her to my family and she did the same. I have asked her to move in with me which she agreed she is moving in this Sunday. For the two months that we’ ve been together a lot of things had happened and I think that makes us more and more closer. Am I rushing into things? Before I met her I was seeing someone for 3 years and we have never done things that I did with this new lady in my life. My family loves her and her family are all excited about her relationship with me. WE ARE BOTH HAPPY ARE WE RUSHING TO THINGS. We are now discussing marriage. She met my daughter yesterday it was like they have known each other for years

Pleased to hear you've been feeling happy, but do take your time. A good loving relationship is worth taking one's time over. It's not like lettuce, that's lovely and crisp today, and limp and soggy tomorrow. YOu could be rushing, and there's seldom a really good reason for doing that. GOod to hear both families seem pleased, too. If things are genuinely as good as they seem today, surely they'll stay good ? Have the confidence, both of you, to slow down a little and enjoy taking your time to develop the relationship, get to know each other better, and see how things grow.

2
Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/26

You are definately rushing in too soon. You are old enough to have to realize that 2 months is far too soon to make a desion affecting the rest of your lives. If you feel the same way in a year then discuss marriage moving in together.Sleeping to gether after 3 days is foolishly immature for a 30 year old. You are in the honeymoon phase and have become sexual too early on in this relationship. It is very easy to go full steam ahead in lust but not so easy to extricate yourself if things do not work out.
Her age is also troubling you or you would not have mentioned it,you need to work through why the age difference is worrying you.
The fact that you have posted this question shows that deep down you know you are going too fast!

Reply to Truth