Question
Posted by: me | 2011/12/12

are we?

I dont know if me and my ex are officially together. I have asked him what is going on as I see him all the time. He says lets be x (me) and y (him) and see how it goes. I remember him saying this to me the first time we started seeing eachother. He told his folks we are seeing eachother again and his friends have all met me again. He says I am good for him ....I guess I just want the words coming from his mouth that we are exclusive. If someone else asks me out, do I say yes or no??

What is "offocially together" ? Does one sign a contract, or get permission from City Hall ? From your later comments, you seem to mean "are we agreed mutually to be in an EXCLUSIVE relationship" -and nobody can tell you that except for him, in a calm discussion with you

3
Posted by: Lee | 2011/12/13

If you''re asking then ''no''. An exclusive relationship has an element of certainty. He''s playing with words, or rather the omission of words, to keep you on a line. How can he tell others but not tell you - like you dont have a say in the matter. Besides a lack of committment from him there is also a lack of respect. Gain your own back and tell him what you want or you are ''cutting the line''. You''re good for him? Sounds rather one-sided to me. How good is this for you?

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Honest | 2011/12/12

If u cannot communicate honestly and openly with one another about something as simple as this you are not in a relationship,,,,,,,,,

If he unable to answer yes when asked if you are officially together and seeing each other exclusively then l would say you are NOT a couple.

Reply to Honest