Posted by: smz001 | 2009-09-15

are vibro shapers healthy

Good day. I have been on weigh less diet for about 2 months and slowly the kilos have started coming off. My prob is I dont have time for exercise. Someone mentioned to me that they have lost inches using the vibro shaper but I am a bit skeptical when it comes to using electrical things. Is it healthy at all. I tried putting it on and it felt like my insides were moving around :) Please advise.

Also, I have an exercise bike at home. If I do muster up the energy, how much time should I spend on it per day for it to be effective

Dear SMZ001
So glad to hear that you are losing weight with the Weigh-Less diet. It is possible that this Vibro Shaper may help to firm you up a bit, but it probably won't help you burn energy. Do pluck up the courage and energy to start using that exercise bike because cycling or spinning is an excellent aerobic exercise that can help you lose weight. Start slowly doing about 10 min a day and then increase how long and fast you cycle as you get fitter and lose more weight. According to international experts people who want to lose weight should do about 30 min of aerobic exercise a day.
Get going on that bike!