Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2010/01/27

Are this diet fine?

I' m on a diet where you eat a normal diet every second day and every alternative day drink PS x2 per day with approx. 2000kj intake. I' ve heared it keeps your metobolism going in doing so and it seems as I ' m loosing weight.

Dear Is this Diet Fine?
I presume that PS is a shake? and is well balanced? If so, and you are eating a variety of healthy foods every second day, then this type of diet can possibly work. I cannot comment on the suitability of the PS shakes, but if they provide balanced nutrition without added compounds that may have negative side-effects, then it is certainly worth a try.
I hope you continue losing weight

2
Posted by: XXXX | 2010/01/29

Dear Anonymous,

What PS (brand) are you using? I' ve tried the same diet and have been using the GI Lean Strawberry flavoured shake. It is balanced, and contain a good amount of protein, but I find it quite unpalatable and then want to eat something else just to get the taste out of my mouth! Not good when one is trying to stick to a 2000kJ diet!.

Reply to XXXX

Dear Is this Diet Fine?
I hope you continue losing weight