Posted by: Thandiswa | 2009-07-14

Are they still in a relationship

They always says God sometimes show things, people will think you are an isangoma and yet no ways it is God who is in you.

I am just about to get married in September and on Sunday after church I decided that because we have not bought wedding cake we should go to a mall and deposit one.

When we where at the mall the phone rang it was my husbands daughter they where talking and he will just say its the wrong time and I am telling youj after he put the phone down I asked who it was he said its his daughter and I asked him whether he needed money because I know on the 15th he gets paid and she will always call at that time and its the daughters son birthday he will be turning 1 year. I Just said to him oh she needs the sons money for the birthday, he said the daughter was telling him that the mother has lost his job, I asked him what does that has to do with him must she support her or what she just looked at me and was angry, what must I do please advise do you think are they still in a relationship or what please advise

We can't tell, from a distance whether he still has a relatonship with his ex, or just feels some amount of responsibility for not lettin her fall on hard times. Either way, until you can discuss this and sort it out satisfactorily together, this may not be a good time to go ahead and marry someone ewho may have other committments, emotional and financial, which may take precedence over yours

Posted by: Zizi | 2009-07-14

There might be some fooling around hence why the reaction, sits him down and try by all means to get a true picture of whats going on between them. Remember, whether you like it or not, they were once together and even share a daugther and grand son. There will be an attachment always.

Reply to Zizi