Posted by: Natz | 2009-06-29

Are these safe?

Am considering trying to conceive soon, would just like to know if I may or may NOT continue with the following items when I find out that I am pregnant:

1. Viral choice capsules
2. Staminogro
3 . Movicol (for my constipation)
4. Trepiline (GP gave to me to calm me down, have a severe spastic colon)
5. Lp299v or Probiflora
6. Scorbex 500mg Vitamin C tablets
7. Rescue remedy (Nature)

I am currently taking ALL these items daily...

Thank u!!

There is a lack of information on Viral Choice, though what there is does not suggest any problems in pregnancy. The manufacturers suggest stopping STaminogro when you are pregnant. Movicol and Trpiline are okay and so are probiflora and Vitamin C. Rescue remedy is alos thought to be okay.