Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2010/05/10

Are HCG levels too low?

This is probably a common question but I can''t seem to find an answer. After trying to conceive for 6 years with only a miscarriage to show for it, we are finally pregnant again. My last period was 26/03/10, I went for a BHCG test on 07/05/10 and only got a count of 93? My cycle is never consistent, sometimes I am a week or so late. Is there a possibility that this is a viable pregnancy? With the miscarriage we experienced low HCG levels and during the ultrasound we found an empty sac. I''m terrified that this pregnancy will end the same way.

You need to see a doctor and have a scan and a repeat BHCG. This is the only way to know what is happening with the pregnancy.

1