Question
Posted by: Anke | 2011/03/22

Archive

Does anyone know how to look up the ingredients of diet tablets which I took sometime ago, as they work perfectly for me, but they are not available in the pharmacies anymore. Is there a site where you can put the name of the tablets in and mabey get the name of the company that made them.pse help

Dear Anke
You can of course do a Google Search using either the name of the ingredients in those diet tablets or the name of the diet pills. I presume you are searching for diet pills that contain epinephrine or one of its derivatives such as ephedrine, pseudo-epinephrine, nor-epinephrine, synephrine, etc. Over-the-counter medications containing these compounds have been banned because these compounds cause addiction and dependence and there have been some fatalities reported with their use.
Rather use a balanced, low-fat diet and daily exercise to lose weight the healthy way.

1

Dear Anke