Question
Posted by: see ya | 2009/04/08

arbotion

hi im 19 years i had an arbotion a month ago bt still have not had my periods while i was preagnent i had morning sickness but after the arbortion they were gone could be still preagnent?

It can take up to 8 weeks after an abortion before you have a period. If you had a womb scrape it is unlikely that you are still pregnant.

8
Posted by: Baby | 2009/04/14

please guys give the poor girl a break.
she is askin for help not to be put down lyk u are doing.
please
i can imagine wat she is going thru rite now.

Reply to Baby
Posted by: ANON | 2009/04/12

NOTHING HAPPENS A PERSON MAKES IT HAPPEN ............WITH SO MUCH OF CONTRACEPTIVES ON THE MARKET WOMEN STILL GET PREGNANT AND THEN WANT TO ABORT........COULD IT BE IGNORNACE OF JUST A WAY TO TRAP A MAN ............NO SYMPATHY FOR ANYONE WHO DELIBERATELY GETS PREGNANT AND THEN ABORTS ....GOD WILL PUNISH LATER

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Sam | 2009/04/09

I don' t CARE WHAT her circumstances were, if you can' t take the responsibility of raising a child, you should keep your legs and fanny closed.
I wish that See Ya was aborted 19 years ago.

Reply to Sam
Posted by: anon | 2009/04/09

How can people be so judgemental of a person before they even know the circumstances underwhich this girl finds herself in...shame on you too. I do not condone abortion, but there are circumstances that force people to opt for this. advise the girl with her problem instead of judging her, or just shut up and keep your opinions to yourselves

Reply to anon
Posted by: j | 2009/04/09

I think it was really brave of you to do that and people are being nasty,iF i could' nt take care of my child and wanted to give her the best and just didnt could' nt I would have probarbly done the same thing.apart from that you still young its a big desion to make and you will probabrly forgive yourself in time ...But for now being 19 I think that maybe it was the best thing for you.I can understand other people' s approaches to this situation but everything in everyone' s lifes happens for a reason....

Reply to j
Posted by: weeta | 2009/04/08

I can not believe that people can do this, here I long for a baby and then somebody just kills theirs I dont understand
There is so many people out there that would love to have a baby can these girl not just have them and choose a family for their baby WHY WAS THIS ALLOWED???????????

Reply to weeta
Posted by: Lele | 2009/04/08

Im sorry to hear about that but I dont think you are still pregnant maybe it will take sometime before thinks goes back to normal or you can go back and recheck.

Reply to Lele
Posted by: Deidre | 2009/04/08

SHAME ON YOU FOR HAVING AN ABORTION. GOD GAVE YOU THAT BABY THAT YOU HAVE DESTROYED.

Reply to Deidre