Question
Posted by: aloe | 2009-01-28

Arbotion

HAI GOOD POEPLE, I HAVE A QUICK TO ASK , CAN YOU HAVE ABORTION IF YOU ARE FOUR TO FIVE MONTHS PREG PLS HELP? AND HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IT WILL CHARGE TO DO SO IM SO DEPRESSED

You can have an abortion up to 20 weeks if there is a good reason.

8
Posted by: tti | 2009-01-29

I will like to commend but I think all ladies above have said enough. What I can say is Please do not do it, it is already a bit late. Now u have a fully formed human being inside. I bet u can even feel the baby moving. How does it feel. I will do anything to feel the movement of the baby inside me. Please girl reconsider that it something beautiful growing inside of u.

Reply to tti
Posted by: Lolly | 2009-01-29

Hi Aloe, Lolly here again. I would like to agree with all the other people who responded to your concern. I am currently 35 weeks pregs and am awaiting my 3rd child, a girl after 2 boys. With my 1st boy, I considered aborting cause I just finished Technikon, got a job and had an unfaithful boyfriend. I didn' t want a baby based on those reason. i gathered enough info about the procedure, called and almost made an app. Thanks to my concious and " being me" . I knew I would never live with it, knowing that it is a SIN which is unforgivable to God. I' m thatnkful I had enough courage to do what is right, keeping the baby...

My relationship with the father to my child was not good, I mean, he is turning 10yrs this yr and he never spent 8hrs at the most with the baby. I was fortunate enough to have met my husband whom loves my elder son like his own. Well, with this pregnancy, we were told that our little girl might be born with a downsyndrome and one of the solution was to abort. We dicided to keep the baby despite what we were informed with and I love her already...

Please consider keeping your baby as you might never know what kind of an agel you are bringing to life, an I can gurantee you, once he/she is here, you' ll be so attched to him/her and would never want to loose sight of him/her. My 9yr old son is so handsome, intelligent and very talented in all he does. He is my joy and all. I am living a balanced life as I managed to overcome some hurdles of my life, and tell you what, children makes you more clever as you would seek for more opportunity to qualify your self to do better for you and them. If at all you need to talk, call me on 0715165787.

Reply to Lolly
Posted by: for Aloe | 2009-01-28

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee do not go for a abortion,you just can not do it, once your baby is here you will think, what was my life before this little miracle. I would like to hear from you Aloe. Children is a very big present from God. I love my little daughter , she is 1y9mths, they are so precious, YOU CAN NOT GO FOR A ABORTION ALOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a sin. Why do you want to go for a abortion? share with us.

Reply to for Aloe
Posted by: FTM | 2009-01-28

Aloe, please don' t!

This lovely little gift inside you is growing daily looking forward to being held by you, cared for and loved by you and to call you mommy. You are to protect and care for him / her and love him / her with all your heart.

Don' t run away from the problems, you are stronger than you think!

Please don' t punish the baby for your difficult times, we all go through them and you will come out a better person.

As I sit here and feel my little boy move / kick / play inside me I can' t handle thinking of any harm coming his way nevermind killing him willilngly.

I will pray for you!

24W6D

Reply to FTM
Posted by: announ | 2009-01-28

Hey Aloe, i' ve had an abortion b4, i was only 6 weeks, and i regret it, dont do it, hang in there, all will pass, at 4 months i think it too risky for you. keep the baby and you ll c all problems will melt away

Reply to announ
Posted by: lolly | 2009-01-28

Hang in there, only 12 weeks left and you' ll 100% enjoy the baby. They are indeed a bundle of joy. Rather seek help for depression and keep the baby.

Reply to lolly
Posted by: NO | 2009-01-28

You have a fully formed baby inside of you by that stage. It is not ethical

Reply to NO
Posted by: Dazza | 2009-01-28

Hai Aloe, From my side I only know that you can only do it before three months.

Reply to Dazza