Question
Posted by: Postman Pat | 2010/03/09

Arbitration Award

If the award tells your employer to pay up and to re-instate, and they don''t want to pay out the monies to me but they have indicated that they will not pay out any monies due to the fact that they requested now a preview.

Thus my question should i get the arbitration award certified will it change their view to pay out or will they keep being angry with me for winning the case and keep on being arrogant.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re : Arbitration Award

You are entitled to the reinstatement and your outstanding monies even if they have brought a review. Have you received the review application? If you have received it, then it would be worthwhile getting legal advise.

In the interim, it is certainly worthwhile getting your Arbitration award certified and made an order of the Labour Court.

2
Posted by: postman pat | 2010/03/12

thank you, i will then continue with the certification and labour court

Reply to postman pat
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2010/03/11

Re : Arbitration Award

Reply to labour lawyer