Posted by: Deon | 2009-04-10

I am going to Arbitration. Need help please. My ex-employer indicated to the commissioner that he does not have the money to pay me my question to your learned guest is the following:

What are my rights in respect of the collection of monies owed to me?
How do I proceed from this point forward in collecting such monies?
What questions am I permitted to raise when we proceed to arbitration?
What is a fair amount to claim in respect of this dismissal _ I am thinking along the lines that he makes a counter-offer at arbitration?
He did not follow any thing of section 189

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Once you have an Arbitration Award this is made an Award of the Labour Court and you can proceed from that point by attaching any of their goods.