Question
Posted by: Miranda | 2012/02/03

Aqua Ozone machine to help with sleep

Good day.
I have a little girl who turns 2 this month. She has allergies and an imune deficiancy. She does not sleep well. She wakes up between 3 and 5 times a night. I was told that the ozone machine will help her sleep better. If she uses it in the bath for 10 minutes and if i leave the machine in her room to blow ozone in for 20 minutes before putting her to bed. Is this true? Will the machine really help?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

NO!!

1
Posted by: fifi | 2012/06/14

I AM ONE OF FROM THE ALERGIC PERSON AND I AM FEMALE JSUT THIS MORING I SEE YOUR MACHINE SO DO U TINK THAT CAN HELP ME FROM ALERGIK NASAL AND WHAT ADVANCE DO I HAVE TAHT IS MY QUATION THANKX LOOKING FORWARD

Reply to fifi