Question
Posted by: kelly | 2012/01/10

approaching problem

I would like to know how to go around this one.
I am working for this big company nd are divorced.
there is this guy i like but he is a manager and also divorced but very shy.

He will always greet me or when i dont look i can feel he is looking at me.

how do i go around so that we can become friends. his friend told me he is very lonely....
please help or should i just leave it... and move on

Be cautious. Office romances very often cause problems, especially when one of the pair is more senior / more powerful in the organization than the other.

4
Posted by: Romany | 2012/01/11

Spot On.
Stay away from this man.
Stop talking about him to his friends, it is not professional

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/01/10

If he is a professional corporate manager he would not remotely consider dating a colleague either above or beneath him!

If he is not concerned about his career he will date you! But the who wants to date a man who is divorced- possibly paying maintenance- but has no career aspirations!

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: XXX | 2012/01/10

Ask him if he would like to join you for a cup of coffee and see how things go from there

Reply to XXX