Posted by: Satin | 2009-07-14

I am recently in a relationship with a lovely man, but I think that sex is gonna be a problem. Although he satisfies me, I find myself wanting the variety! How do I approach him in exploring other options. I might just add, that I find Anal sex extremely erotic and obtain an orgasm quicker and easier than the normal conventional way.

Understanding you sexual being is a journey of discovery that continues throughout your life.. Its best to discuss your exploratory nature early on in the relationship, so that the other partner is aware of it. Normally its men that are quickly bored with conventional. I think he should be quite excited by the prospect of having a partner that wants sexual variety. How do you approach him? open your mouth and talk about it!

Posted by: Steve | 2009-07-14

Just tell him. I wish I had those options given to me. I love exploring and variety but unfortunately not all women have your desires and level of passion. Speak to him, you might get a pleasant response...

Reply to Steve