Question
Posted by: Dolly | 2012/10/04

Appreciation to the CS

To the CS, thanks so much for the support that you give in times of dire need ( together with other Forum members).. This is a very interactive forum and one learns a lot. To the CS, your comments are highly valued .Even if other Forum members can volunteer their comments pls yours is always needed and appreciated, even if you can re-confirm what others have said.Kp it up!

Blush. Thanks. Yes, I feel its usually important to confirm what others have said (when as is often the case, they've been accurate and helpful ) as none of us gets enough of the appreciation and confirmation we deserve.
My cat thinks you are obviously a profoundly wise person who deserves a scratch behind the ears.

1