Question
Posted by: Thank you | 2010/07/19

appreciation

Good Morning doc,

Although I have many questions to ask, I just want to appreciate you and all you do. The fact that you take YOUR OWN time to go through each post shows a lot of dedication and passion from your side. You inspire me to love what I do. I enjoy reading your articles and your answer to each post.

Have a fantastic week and God bless you,
Viv.

Dear Viv
What a wonderful message. I am so thrilled to read your kind words because it sometimes gets quite lonely answering Readers' questions and not getting any feedback. Please do pose your questions and I shall try to answer them for you.
Hope you too have a wonderful week.

1

Dear Viv
Hope you too have a wonderful week.