Question
Posted by: Devon | 2012/07/16

appointment

Hi Dr

I tried calling today to make an appointment to see u for botox
and fillers.

Could you tell me the cost of Skincueticals Vitamin C 20% and the skincueticals CE and ferrulic , So that I can buget accordingly.

Could you please tell me when you will be back!

Dev.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Devon thank you for getting back to me and my apologies for the delay with my answer but was away presenting at a congress.
I am not sure why you did not get through to the office though; our telephone number is (021) 797 0960. The price of the CE and Ferrulic is R 1,600.00 and the Pholoretin 30 ml is R 2,000.00.
Skinceuticals Vitamin C 20% and 10% are unfortunately not available in SA.

2
Posted by: John | 2012/08/22

Dear Doc,

what can i expect to pay for a liquid face lift , and how many times a year will I have to do this procdure with you .

thanks

Reply to John
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/07/27

Reply to anti-ageing expert