Question
Posted by: Dipo | 2010/11/05

APPLES

Recently, I began to consider taking more fruits. However one of the fruits that comes handy in my area is apples. Someone saw me taking it and he sounded like too much of it can be harmful. what do u advice. thank in anticipation of your answer.

Dear Dipo
In general it is a good idea to have 5-A-Day meaning 5 servings a day of vegetables and fruit (for example 3 servings of veg and 2 servings of fruit). Apples are an excellent food and should not prove harmful provided you do not suddenly eat vast quantities a day. Even the healthiest foods when eaten in excess can cause weight gain if eating them increases your energy intake to a level where your energy intake exceeds your energy output. Moderation is always the key.
Enjoy your apple a day!

3
Posted by: rosemary | 2010/11/12

is it true that very green apples can help with weight loss

Reply to rosemary
Posted by: Bulelwa | 2010/11/11

I can''t chew an apple I rather drink an apple juice is there a problem

Reply to Bulelwa

Dear Dipo
Enjoy your apple a day!