Posted by: Ira | 2009-01-15

Applelean Manzalinea

I bought some pills advertised by Arcadia in a magazine. They are made by The Swiss Lean Company. The ingredients are cider vineger powder 37% (100mg), gelatine, lactose, anti-caking agent, (E 460, E470b, E551). 1 capsule is to be consumed 3 times a day with a glass of water. No other information came with it. The advert claimed it inhibits the body from building fat. Can you please help.... do you think it is safe? From your warning about diet pills, I' m just a little worried and have not taken any..

Dear Ira
I doubt if these pills will be harmful because cider vinegar powder is pretty innocuous. The lactose in the pills could cause problems for people who suffer from lactose intolerance. However, I also doubt strongly that taking the pills will help you lose any weight! The apple cider vinegar story has been around for many, many years and most individuals don't really lose weight by drinking the vinegar or taking pills that contain some form of the vinegar. The pills may be accompanied by a diet instruction and it is usually the very-low-energy content of these diets that accompany the pills, that cause the weightloss, not the pills themselves.
The most reliable way of losing weight is to use an energy-reduced diet and plenty of regular exercise.

Posted by: viky | 2009-02-18

i have bought some of this stuff also.. just started taking it today..

will keep you posted on the progress

Reply to viky