Question
Posted by: KAREENA | 2008-11-27

APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

HI I M TRYING TO FALL PREGANT, BUT MY DOC SUGGESTS I ALSO LOOSE WEIGHT CAN I USE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR FOR WEIGHT LOSS AND WHATS D DAILY DOSAGE? IF I FALL PREGANT WHILST TAKING THIS WIL IT HARM D BABY?
I M SO TIRED OF BEING SO HUGE. I ALSO HAVE PCOS.

Expert ImagePharmacist

There is little information available about the use of apple cider vinegar during pregnancy. Given this, it is a good idea to avoid apple cider vinegar products while pregnant. Small amounts of apple cider vinegar used in cooking likely do not pose any risk, but apple cider vinegar supplements should be avoided.

Dosage: 2-3 Tsp of Apole Cider Vinegar in glass of water 3 x a day. Add honey to taste.