Question
Posted by: R | 2010/10/28

Applaud Diet Doc

Hi Doc,

I just read the article you wrote regarding slimming pills. Great article! Although not a ''user'' myself, I have always questioned the use of any pills for slimming, the effect on one''s overall health. I have followed the articles you have done in the past regarding this and found it extremely useful and brave, bold and enlightening.
Thank you for bringing such exposure. I hope many people will read this and pass the message on.
Many thanks for your wonderful work.
Best regards,
R

Dear R
Thank you most sincerely for your kind words about my articles. It is wonderful to receive positive feedback from Readers and I am always interested to read how my Readers feel about the many subjects I have written about relating to food, nutrition and health over the years.
Wishing you all the best

1

Dear R
Wishing you all the best