Posted by: Fatty | 2009-03-30

Appetite Surpressant

Please help me, can anyone tell me of a good over the counter appetite supressant I can take thats not damaging to my body?

NO over-the-counter apetite suppressant is effective or properly safe, so I don't recommend any of them. Rather see a dietician and or doc for assessment and advice on keping to a proper diet. And I agree, ad soem exercise, gentle at first, and it can make a real difference

Posted by: Really, | 2009-03-30

Hey there,

Have you tried exercising? Cardio.. maybe walking the first few weeks, then small little steps into relaxed jogging?

You won' t need to use suppressents if you can try a little exercise.. then you really don' t have to miss out on food, maybe just cut down on the portions and the unhealthy foods!

Reply to Really,