Question
Posted by: Liezel | 2011/02/09

appetite suppressants

Good day,i would just like to find out if you can maybe give me list of appetite suppressants that you dont have to buy with a prescibe(just buy over the counter) and that really helps you eat less and lose weight.Ones that is also safe,i really want to lose weight,but find it difficult to lose weight on my diets,i have gone on various tests to see if maybe something is wrong with me and that can also hamper myweightloss.But im fine,i exercise 5 times a week on my stationary bike(30 minutes) and do also 2 toning exercises a week + im on a diet,but i do not lose weight.Im really discouraged and heard that i will only start losing weight if i use appetite suppressants.Any advice and information would be appreciated

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Liezel

The appetite suppressants available OTC these days are mostly herbal in nature, and efficacy varies from person to person. Brand-names include Leanor, Herbex, etc.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/02/10

Hi Liezel

Reply to pharmacist