Question
Posted by: Bride to be | 2010/02/12

Appetite Suppressant

Hi everyone,
I hope you can help???
I am getting married in a month’ s time, been eating very well up to now not really lost a lot of weight but was not really trying to lose masses of weight either (although a few kg’ s down would have been great but not cricial). However I am freaking out as I just want to eat anything my eyes see, and I feel hungry all the time!!!!
Any advise please please???....... or maybe an appetite suppressant that you can suggest just to get to the wedding without stuffing my face... I don’ t want to pop out of my wedding dress or roll down the isle

Dear Bride to Be
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. From what you say, I would deduce that you may be anxious (weddings and their preparation are a very stressful period) and that you are turning to food for comfort. If this is the case then please use the energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet on this Website (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). This diet will supply you with all the nutrients you require and also prevent low blood sugar levels which can make you develop cravings. To relax you at this stage, I would recommend that you do two types of exercise: a)aerobic or cardio exercise like going for a brisk walk or skipping every day for 30 min (yes you can make time for this despite all the demands on you because it will help you firm up and relax you)and b) relaxing exercises like deep breathing or yoga so that you can relax and don't need to turn to food for comfort.
Have a wonderful wedding

1

Dear Bride to Be
Have a wonderful wedding